Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ballet & Fun

Aubrey is taking a ballet class and she loves it. Most classes for kids before age three are all "Mommy and Me" which is great, except that I have Cora so those don't work anymore. When I saw this little ballet class that was for two-year-olds and she could go alone I was really excited. Aubrey has never had a problem doing things without me.


It is really hard to watch because there are no windows and "Miss Kimberly" (Aubrey's teacher, who she loves to talk about) only keeps one door open.... which is packed full of 12 moms trying to watch their little ballerinas. I did manage to sneak to the front to take a few pictures today:

 I wish Aubrey listened this well to me! She does all the little moves, waits her turn, and is honestly one of the best-behaved kids there. She can be kind of wild, but can also be a patient, sweet little girl, so I am glad that side comes out for others :)



I love my little ballerina! Really... a two-year old in a ballet outfit and tights is really just adorable. I have a fun time watching her.

That wild side I was talking about? Both of these girls were so wound up tonight!

Cora was such a sweet, calm, little newborn that slept all the time. Now... she seems to think that she doesn't need to nap, and she is on the move all the time. The girls were wrestling and Cora was getting right in there, laughing hysterically. 
 And, I only had to intervene like twice to keep Cora from getting seriously injured. That is progress!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That picture of Aubrey kicking is crazy adorable! And Blake is the same way, he always behaves better for other people. :) Cora is looking so grown up! Ok, not really grown up. But not a tiny baby anymore! Now I'm more scared for my future. Miles has been doing not too bad in the sleep department, so I guess I should just appreciate it while it lasts. :)

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

So cute! And I love the image of 12 moms at one door with cameras. :)

pam said...

what a cute ballerina you have! that makes me want a girl.

The Dave Foote Family said...

So adorable. We can't wait until we can give those cute girls a big hug, and their parents too. See you next week!!!!!