Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

My little lamb...


And my cinderella princess....


had a great Halloween this year. I don't like to put pressure to have fun on holidays, but I was really hopeful for Halloween this year. The past two months since Steven's accident have seemed like a blur and our family really needed some fun.

Aubrey totally got the whole trick-or-treating thing this year, and Cora actually seemed to think that wearing her lamb costume was hilarious instead of crying like I thought she would.

A couple of days ago we decorated pumpkins. We started out the traditional way, but Aubrey was a little dangerous with a knife, so we ended up just letting the girls loose with some finger paint.

We then spent the afternoon on Halloween trick-or-treating with some friends in downtown Los Altos. We had a great time. Aubrey's favorite part was in the bathroom supply store, they had the kids pick candy out of a toilet bowl. I'm lucky we have such good friends here.

We then went to Chipotle for dinner because on Halloween if you wear a costume, you get a $3 "boorito." Our brother-in-law Miguel is staying with us a couple of days, so he got to join in for all the trick-or-treating fun.

And since we had somebody else around to take pictures besides me, we got a shot with our whole family.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: