Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Wedding

We just got back from a whirl-wind trip to Las Vegas to celebrate the wedding of Jason and Shanna. They are such a fantastic couple and we are so happy for them. I'm so excited to have Shanna join the family. She is great, and Aubrey is now into playing wedding with her " Shanna married dress." 

The one really sad part about the wedding is that I was so busy keeping track of my munchkins, and Steven was so busy explaining his accident (seriously... crutches are quite the conversation starter) that I didn't take a single picture. I don't even think we were in that many pictures. Way sad because the girls looked adorable in their matching dresses. And I had a dress, which may not seem like a big deal but thanks to slow shipping my dress arrived at 8 pm the night before we left... So, no pictures, but, we were there!

Instead of my own photos, I had to be creepy and take an engagement picture off of Jason's Facebook page. Thanks Tyler as always for the photography :)

 Congrats guys!

Steven's parents even flew in from Germany for the wedding. The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins. They were so exhausted from staying up late and partying that Aubrey has taken a long nap the past 2 days. I can get used to that.

I love weddings. I am definitely a classic romantic girl at heart, and their wedding was perfect.

I may not have any wedding pictures, but what we do have is lots of photo booth shots. Aubrey is in love with photo booth:





I love my family.


No comments: