Sunday, March 23, 2014

Grandma

After my dad left last week, we have had this whole week to hang out with my mom, and it was great. The past four times she has visited (morning sickness, NICU, moving, broken leg), she has been helping us deal with some major event. It was so nice to just have fun without something going on.

We went shopping, got my yard/garden all ready for spring, went to swimming and gymnastics, lots of bike rides, Steven and I went to the temple, cleaned the cars/house, ate lots of yummy food, went to the beach, and just hung out.

We didn't see much of Steven, but that was the plan. He worked hard and now only has 4/15 chapters left to write on his book.

We had so much fun, but we were not great at taking pictures. The only pictures we took were of when we went to the beach. Ahh... I love the beach. I'm glad that my girls love it too. Cora, especially, is an outdoor beach baby. That girl would spend all day outside if we let her. She is like a little puppy and hangs out by the back door waiting for me to let her go play.






 We have tried many beaches, but right now we are loving Capitola beach. You can park right on the beach, the town is full of the cutest beach houses, and it isn't very crowded.

 Thanks for coming Grandma! We will all miss you a ton....



No comments: