Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Peterson Photos

Of course while my whole family was together, we had family photos taken. Cora was a stinker, Aubrey loved playing model again, and Steven is glad he now has a break from family photos until Christmas when his whole family will be together.

We took the pictures at night, but it was still so hot. Luckily, you can't really tell how hot we all were, and we got a few good shots!



 The whole family. I loved the scenery. We took the pictures up in Charleston, which is pretty close to Wallsburg. 

With my siblings. I'm glad I have them.

Those eyes. They are gorgeous. However, she seems to take after her father in her love of family pictures... can't you tell?

Trent was the only one who could manage a smile. 

They love their "papa."

The kids had a great time throwing rocks on the train tracks.

With my mini-me. 

This was probably my favorite shot. We don't have too many mother/daughter pictures, so this is special.

I have felt spoiled lately with all the nice professional pictures we have had taken. I love looking back at the pictures we get. Life changes so fast, and I want to remember the little moments. 

No comments: