Thursday, July 14, 2011

6 + 6 + 11

A few days ago, I was able to get together with my best friends from high school. I had a great time and I am so sad that I don't get to live around any of them. Considering we all currently live in Calgary (2), Idaho, Arizona, Utah, and California, it was pretty lucky that we were all in the same city at the same time.

We have definitely been busy since high school. The 6 of us married 6 great guys. And.... between us we have 11 kids under 4. We managed to get a shot with all of the kiddos. It isn't pretty but they were all there!
Even though Aubrey looks like a little angel in the midst of all that chaos, after the picture, Lana's little girl who is sitting next to Aubrey on the couch said, "she bite me." She has 2 teeth now, and I am afraid that the biting stage has begun. She is as sweet as can be, but definitely tries to eat anything that comes near her mouth. 

Thanks Jocelyn for hosting and for the photos. I definitely miss you guys!

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hhaha that is too cute! How amazing that you were all able to get together and all have so many cute kids now!!! How time flies huh?!?!

Heather Curtis said...

Whoa... that's a lot of kids! Pretty Crazy. Just give us a few more years and we'll have to do a roommate get together and see how our families have grown.c