Friday, July 8, 2011

Wicked Swim Zoo

So, I turned the big 2-5 yesterday...

Yikes, I feel like I am getting old. I had a great birthday full of food, family, shopping, and fun. I loved that my birthday was while we were on vacation because I got to spend it with my family and Steven was around for the whole day.

In other Canada fun, we went to see Wicked (which was Wicked awesome).
We have taken Aubrey swimming to my grandparents pool twice since we have been here. She is becoming quite the little water baby.

We went to the zoo. Aubrey loved all the animals, but mostly loved watching the animals otherwise known as people.

And... we have eaten. Alot. The main "bucket list" of things that we must always do when we come to visit is almost entirely about food. Spolumbos, German Deli, Tim Hortons, etc. I guess food and shopping. All my favorite clothing stores (Jacob!) are here.

I have also sadly learned that vacation + baby = sleep deprivation. We are staying up way late having lots of fun, but Aubrey did not get the memo that vacation is for sleeping through the night and/or not waking up early.

Tonight we are off to the Stampede. Yeehaw!

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

I LOVE WICKED!!! Isn't it seriously amazing!?! Now by the CD and you will never be happier hahahah.

It seems like a great trip! Where in Canada are you? That pools looks so nice. I totally wish we had one! SOOOOOOOOOO jealous!

tagraves said...

Happy belated Birthday Paige!! We miss you around here but are so glad you're having a blast :)