Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What a Treat

Somebody thought that it was quite the treat to go to kid's day at the Stampede this morning:
I also thought that today was a treat because Aubrey slept 12 straight hours for the FIRST TIME EVER.

She went to bed at 8, and I had to wake her up at 7:40 in order for us to make it through the gates before 9 so we could get in free. I'm hoping that this is not a one-time deal and the sleeping all the way through the night continues.

We got to see an awesome ice show, starring former Olympic Gold Medalists. I love ice skating and so that was really fun for me.
 
And... here is one more picture at the Stampede just for Steven. I chopped all my hair off yesterday and he wanted to see a picture since he is now back to work in California and I am still here in Canada.
We have been dragging Aubrey all over the place. She has been such a trooper and finds ways to entertain herself when she gets bored....
I think she is more flexible than those ice skaters we saw today.

2 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Your hair looks great! We almost went to kids day, but decided not to this year. Looks like you had fun!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahah I bet you, your right babies are so so so flexible!

That does sound like a fun day! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for her sleeping through the night! Ahhhh doesn't it feel great?!?

And your hair looks cute! Do you know how much you chopped?