Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 Months

At 7 months/5.5 adjusted, Aubrey is still such a joy. Month 7 has been the month of vacation and Aubrey has been s-p-o-i-l-e-d. I guess that is what you get when you are the first grandchild and the first great-grandchild (Peterson side).
She is also pretty darn easy to spoil. 
  •  She has now mastered sitting and is starting to get up on all fours. Crawling is still a ways off but she definitely WANTS to move.  
  • Lots of teething. She has earned the nickname Steven gave her of "Slobbery Aubrey."
 
  • She has very delicate hands and loves to examine and pass objects hand to hand. Necklaces are a favorite.
  • The past couple of weeks she has started giving "kisses." I love it. 
  • She is still quite loud. She has added banging toys to her repoitiore of yelling and squealing. 
  • This has also been the month of food. Some days it is a pain to get her to eat, but overall, starting her on solids has gone a lot smoother than I was expecting. Foods she has tried: avacado, sweet potoatoes, peas, carrots, pears, prunes, peaches, squash, banana, oatmeal. Maybe a few others I am forgetting.
  • Is still my little social butterfly that loves people. She is happiest when she is the center of attention. I wonder where she gets that from?
 We sure adore her.

2 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

She is sooooooooooo cute Paige! I love that little face. The first year is so much fun huh!?! I love to see how much they learn and grow. I bet she will love getting use to being spoiled all the time hahaha!