Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mini-Shopaholic

Steven and I often have debates about reading. After so many years of schooling where almost all of my reading came in the form of textbooks, I like to "enjoyment" read. Steven likes the classics and often makes fun of my enjoyment reading.

The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" books are one series that I find quite funny. The latest installment in this series is called "Mini-Shopaholic."

After coming shopping with me and Aubrey once, Steven remarked that he is worried we might have our own little mini-shopaholic one day. Seriously, this little girl LOVES to come to the store.

After getting super giddy at all the exciting things to look at, she intently studies each fellow shopper....
and either gets super excited that so many people want to talk to her or....
is completely perplexed why she isn't immediately told how cute she is.
Since I am a frugal accountant and Mint.com unfortunately tracks every single stinking cent that I spend, most of our shopping is either groceries or "window" shopping.

But, I do definitely love that I have my little mini-shopaholic to keep me company.

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahah She is too cute Paige! And I can see a lot of you in her. I don't read barely ever... it's just not my thing really but I freaking love Shopaholic series! Seriously she is hilarious and the movie didn't do it justice! I love it and every single book it makes you laugh out loud!!! Good choice on books.... let Steve keep the comments coming this series is phenomenal, that is why they made a movie!!!