Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr. Employee of the Month


Well, I know that Steven will be mortified and unhappy with me when he finds out I have posted this, but that is why I am doing it while he is at work! So yesterday, I managed to pry out of him that he was made employee of the month for all BYU law library employees. Now, that may not be that exciting, but it was the first month that they started the contest, and so he was picked first....and I am just so proud of how well he is doing at his job. He started out taking over his cousin's job right when he got home from his mission just working in the circulation department of the library. Within a year of working there, he was promoted to work in the Systems department of the law library as a systems analyst, received 3 raises, and is now about as high as you can get as a student employee. He writes programs, makes websites, and works really hard to add value to the law library. So... congratulations Steven! I'm proud of you~

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! My brother graduated last year from BYU Law school. Thanks for helping make his time at school better!

The Foote Family said...

Awwww, yay Steven! That is awesome!