Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Sunny Afternoon













The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

I like that quote and I consider myself so lucky to have many great friends (definitely including my wonderful husband and family.) This afternoon, I spent some time with one of my oldest girlfriends and we got to catch up, chat, go for a walk, and spend time with her new baby.

Fallon and I have known each other since we were six years old and through elementary, junior high, high school, and university, we have always lived in the same city. Now, even though we have both graduated, we are still in Provo until our husbands finish school and still live within walking distance.

Fallon recently had a cute new little baby, Claire, and so I had a great time holding and getting to know her new little personality. Thanks for the fun afternoon Fal!

1 comment:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Aww! I'm so sad I couldn't be there! You two both look so good! And Claire is adorable! Love and miss you guys!!! Next time I'm in Utah, we need to get together!