Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures and Costumes

This last week for young womens, we combined with the Mia Maids and spent the evening dressing up in crazy costumes, chatting, and taking pictures. It was a fun activity for the girls, and fun for the leaders as well. Being in young womens is a blast and makes me feel like a kid again. Ok... so it has only been 5 years since I WAS a young woman, but I'm still the "old leader" to the girls. Steven and I are especially having fun now that he has been called into Young Mens over the deacons. I find it hilarious because at our wedding his family made up a song about us and joked that "He looks like a deacon and she a beehive." I guess they weren't too far off....

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What beautiful YW! Which one was you, again?!

Lisa said...

Way cute pictures!

Cherine said...

HA I need to check your blog more often. I love it!