Thursday, December 17, 2009

FINAL(ly)

For the first time since my schooling began, this semester felt like it went slower than the previous semester. But, now I'm a new man. I have a new lease on life. I've experienced a renewal of sorts. I knew the day would come. On Wednesday I completed my last final. Below is a picture of one of my groups from the semester, and while I found no joy in saying goodbye, our parting meant the semester has ended, and that is great news. Things are looking up for next semester. Bring on the winter!




On a related side note, since I have a lot of spare time, I have become the "house husband." Cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. It's all mine. And no one can fold sheets like I can, I might add.

3 comments:

my name is becky kelly said...

I don't know cousin. I'm pretty dang good at folding king size fitted sheets. :)

*cousin becky*

Fallon said...

lol nice work steven! congrats on being done with another semester!

The Foote Family said...

Yay Steven! Nice looking shirt bytheway. (Paige is good at picking clothes!:)