Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random

So, we have taken a few fun pictures over the past couple of months that were not enough to warrant their own blog post. However, most of them make me laugh or at least smile, so I thought that I would share....

  • Our Halloween Costumes: Halloween is honestly my least favorite holiday. I would even call myself a Halloween scrooge. However, since we had a young men/young woman activity that required dressing up, Steven and I were forced to oblige. We even actually enjoyed it :) After rummaging through DI for an evening, we came up with this:

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Foote in about 50 years from now. Since everybody is always telling us how young we look, we decided to dress up as a grandma and grandpa. I laugh every time that I look at how high up Steven's pants are.
What do you think?
  • "Irish Golfer."

Steven came home from work a couple of weeks ago, looking like this. He proudly proclaimed, "look Paige, I'm like an Irish golfer." Since we only have one car, Steven pretty much rides his bike everywhere, which requires him to tuck in his pant legs so they don't get caught in the bike. He also happens to love wearing argyle socks. So if you ever see anybody riding around on a bike in Provo with argyle socks, it's probably Steven.

  • My "Goodnight kiss:" And, to end on a sweet note, when Steven was out-of-town doing all of his interviews, I was sad and lonely. But, when I went to bed the first night, I found this:

It is a sticky note with "Mwah- goodnight kiss." I thought that was so sweet. I'm a lucky girl though because he is always doing things this thoughtful.


3 comments:

matt and steph said...

That is so cute!!! I didn't know you worked with the YW! Fun!

Cherine said...

So I just read a bunch of posts and got caught up. First off congrats girl on all your exams you super smartie pants. Job well done and equally for Steven and his job offer holy smokes. I love the bay area. So cool seriously really jealous!!! I know you had your sights set on Canada but the Lord knows whats best and the greatest thing is to know and feel peace. Good luck with it all. Can't wait to hear more updates on y'all!!! We miss you guys!!!

The Foote Family said...

Awww, that note was so cute Steven--good job.
It is funny to think of Steven riding around in argyle socks. Thanks for making me smile at that image. And thanks for the smile at your funny Halloween costumes too.