Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SnOw!*

Well, the cold and snow have officially hit Provo. Being from Canada, you would think that I am used to the cold, and that I love the snow. Nope. I am always freezing and honestly would prefer sunshine to snow almost any day.

However, I love my home and I am so excited to go home for Christmas. At Christmas, I even love the snow and the cold.

I once heard a quote that said something along the lines of "Because of the cold, most Canadians completely disregard fashion for warmth." I was always offended at that quote because I think that most Canadians are quite fashionable.

Last night when it was freezing and snowing, I managed to convince Steven that we should go on a walk and have a snow-ball fight. This is Steven in the snow....
Looking pretty darn good.

And... this is me in the snow....
Unfortunately, after I looked at these pictures, I realized that the above-said quote was 100% accurate.

Happy Snow Day :)

No comments: