Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

2 years ago today we were here....

The weather in Utah today is a lot warmer than two years ago when I thought I would freeze in my short-sleeved dress.


Time sure flies when you are having fun. The past two years have honestly been the best of my life. Some things have changed since then. For example, I've graduated, and I bet that we can now both pass for 18 instead of 16. Some things have stayed the same- we are still living in Provo, and I'm proud to say that we haven't gained the married weight that I was so worried about. But, the most important thing that has stayed that same is that we definitely still love each other. Happy Anniversary Steven!

3 comments:

Cherine said...

Happy 2nd! Time sure does fly!!!

Fallon said...

Yay Happy Anniversary! Did you guys make it back to Utah safe?

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! Looks like you guys had a great time in Canada. Hope you're doing well! Good luck with busy season :)!