Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zermatt

Last weekend, Steven and I were able to have a weekend getaway at the Zermatt Resort & Spa in Midway. The hotel is a client of my firm and they gave us all free hotel vouchers. The hotel is AMAZING and the scenery is beautiful.

We went swimming in the pool, enjoyed the hot tub with a waterfall, went on a nice walk, relaxed, and just had a great time. It was kind of a "late anniversary/one last chance to relax before work takes over my life" getaway.



Now, we have reached the most-stressful/most-tired/most-money time of the year. Tax season. Any lack of blogging from now until April can be blamed on that.

1 comment:

my name is becky kelly said...

I remember the days of romantic walks with my sweetheart :) good for you guys! I'm jealous!
*cousin becky*