Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

This past weekend was General Conference. I love conference. We also always get to spend conference weekend with family, so that will be quite the adjustment because next conference.... we will be in California. I'm still pretty excited about that though. The Foote's came into town and we spent Friday night eating dinner up at Sundance. Steven's sister, Lisa, also got engaged that night. Congrats Lisa!

The Foote family is definitely growing. There are 13 + one fiancé (Miguel) + 2 babies on the way in January. Don't worry. Only one of those is mine. 

The boys spent the conference break going on a bike ride. We are going to Las Vegas this weekend because Steven is riding in Viva Bike Vegas again.
I just have one complaint. Most husbands, when their wives are pregnant, gain "sympathy weight." Well, Steven is slim to start with and is training for a 120 mile bike ride with average practice rides that burn 1500 calories. Hmpff... I'm not getting any sympathy!

That is ok. I'm right on track and I know that the weight is good for our little gal. But, I do sometimes freak out about it. Which is why Steven might have hidden our bathroom scale on me. He did a really good job too. I have looked and looked and do not know where he put it.

During the Priesthood session, we had our "girls craft night." This has become quite the tradition. We have decorated eggs, made t-shirts, bracelets.... and this time.... flowers! For our hair of course.




My flower was black and didn't seem to show up in any of the pictures. But, I assure you I was wearing one too. We even made one for my adorable niece, Rebecca. 



No comments: