Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Redwoods


We went hiking up in the hills on Saturday and saw some gigantic and cool redwood trees.

 Steven and I love to hike and were glad that Aubrey enjoyed the experience. I didn't love the warning sign about ticks, poison oak, and rattlesnakes, so we definitely stuck to the trail. But, the trail was great because all the trees provided plenty of shade.
And.... it was a good thing it was a warm day because I changed Aubrey in my lap in the car right before and spent the first half of the hike covered in pee until I dried off. Steven and Aubrey both thought that was pretty funny.

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ohhh Gosh she is a cutie!!! How can you stair at that beautiful face all day?!?! That seems like a great outing and those Redwoods look gorgeous!

I too wish we were moving to Nor Cal because. I mean how fun would it be to have built in friends already?!?! ahhaha Maybe next fall? Well when we come out to visit we will have to get together!