Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Updates

Here is a bit of a recap of what is going on in the Foote household in May:

Steven- is BUSY BUSY BUSY. He works average of 50-70 hour weeks, and on top of that is studying another 15-20 for the CPA exam. He takes his second exam tomorrow, and should be done with all 4 in August. We can't wait. He is also managing to have some fun by riding his bike and hanging out with his favorite people (Aubrey & me).

Paige- is getting the hang of this whole mom and housewife thing. I think that I have the cleaning, keeping baby happy, and cooking part going pretty well. But, I feel like a "craft mom failure" because despite my attempts, I suck at sewing. My mom even got me a quilt kit, cut out all the pieces, and ALL I had to do was sew them together. Not happening. Oh well. I am also riding my bike every morning before Steven goes to work, making new friends, and loving spending my days with Aubrey.

Aubrey- of course the most interesting member of the household. She has discovered her yelling voice, babbles constantly, has gotten over her hatred of tummy time, and is still such a joy. She is also grabbing at everything and of course putting it all in her mouth. She rarely cries but often "tells me off" when she doesn't like something. I sense some temper tantrums in the future :)

I have been terrible at bringing our camera around as we discover all parts of the Bay Area. We are having a great time, but I need to be better at documenting. So instead of pictures, I have videos!

We got a Flip Video camera for Christmas and it sadly has not gotten too much use. But, I pulled it out yesterday and found the first video we took with it on Christmas in the hospital, and then we shot a quick one last night. Enjoy.



No comments: