Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Moments

I often joke to Steven that he looks like a single dad because I am always taking the pictures and I'm never in any of them. As it is with most moms I'm sure.

But, he did a good job and took some pictures of Aubrey and I snoozing during an afternoon nap.

The nap was very needed because the past few days have been rough. Aubrey has been very fussy, and definitely not sleeping as well as normal. I feel like it is too early for teething, but if it is not that, I am at a loss. I'm hoping my happy baby will be returning shortly.

Most of the time, I get really excited to watch her discover new things and grow. But, some days when she is so cute and snuggly, I just want her to stay my little baby forever.

2 comments:

matt and steph said...

Being fussy is normal, but you may want to see if she has an ear infection- the only symptom James would get would be unusually fussy. Some other symptoms may be temperature, constipation or diaherra, tenderness of ear, runny nose, etc. but James didn't have any of those symptoms. Just something to think about if the fussiness persists :)

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

That is precious! I love when they fall asleep in your arms. I wouldn't put it passed her if she was teething. Eke has been teething since he was 4 months. They teeth because the tooth is calcifying and that hurts. Eke would have some fussy days and then it would go away... UNTIL THE LAST TWO WEEKS ahhaha. He has been waking up at 4-5 every morning screaming in pain. I can feel about 8 pearls under his gums. Man that must hurt. My point is, she could definitely be teething, each kid is different. My doctor told me he had a 5 month old who already had 3 teeth. So there is no way of telling. If you want you can try Organic Gripe Water, and homeopathic teething drops/pills and oreagel. Those things have really helped MoMo. Sorry for the long comment, I just wanted to share my story in hopes it would help.