Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

We are used to spending conference weekend with lots of family. Now that it is "just us" we had to spend conference in a new way. And we had a great time.

We bought a new TV back in January with some of the graduation money my parents gave Steven.
But... we are too cheap to pay for anything except Netflix so our conference watching had a little bit of a different set-up.

Aubrey was an attentive listener. She really loves to look around, so the Bumbo is her new favorite toy.  And, I'm sad because Aubrey seriously spends half of her day giggling and smiling.... but as soon as I try to take a picture or show her off on video chats.... nothing. I guess everybody will just have to come visit and see her happy cuteness in person.

And... I had great time with my good friend Lauren for the traditional "girls' night" on Saturday. We went out for dinner and shopping. My kind of night. Aubrey blissfully slept through the entire experience. I'm very lucky because a couple of girls that I did the BYU accounting program with are also in the Bay Area, so I had some friends waiting when I got here. Friends definitely make life sweeter.

And.... just because Steven and I think this is hilarious, here is how we found Aubrey when we went to check on her during her nap this morning. She is a bundle of personality.

3 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

That's how we watch conference too... We also only have netflix! haha Aubrey is so cute!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Paige I don't know if you remember me, but ever since I heard about cute little Aubrey I have been following your blog, and too shy to comment. When I saw these darling photos I thought I had to say something. She is so so so cute!!! She seems to be doing really well! PS do you know I grew up in the bay area? Where are you guys living? I didn't know you did accounting at BYU that is pretty dang awesome! That is nice that you have friends to meet up with! Seems like a nice little weekend.

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

Love the picture of Aubrey-- so cute! I had so much fun on Saturday-- this will definitely have to become a tradition! (And is it just me, or does it seem like there is a lot of food on that table for just two people?)