Monday, April 4, 2011

I take it back....

Aubrey was more than willing to show off her happy cuteness today:



And, I'm very lucky that she was this happy after our three-hour-stint at the DMV this morning. I had been to the DMV in Utah.... not a fun experience, but we were completely unprepared for what the DMV in California would be like.

We got there before it opened at 8 and the line to get a number already stretched halfway around the building. Five lines, a bunch of money, and a grumpy baby later, we are now officially registered to drive and vote in California.

And, I did a very un-Paige-like thing and took the written test without even glancing at the handbook. I quite honestly couldn't remember half of the answers, but my 17 years of schooling taught me all the tricks of multiple-choice tests, and I managed to only get two wrong. Steven did the same thing, but he got three wrong :) 

I also can't believe that I'm blogging two days in a row. Can you tell that Steven is working late?

1 comment:

pam said...

aubrey is a doll.