Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 Months

Aubrey went for her two-month check-up today. I was really nervous for her shots and I was also nervous about liking the pediatrician. This was her first official doctor's visit since coming to California, but we "tried" to go to the doctor once.

In order to leave the NICU, I had to have a pediatrician lined up for Aubrey in both Utah and California. When I was picking the doctor here, I had no idea about anything since we have no family here and I had only visited once before we moved.

So, I showed up a couple of weeks ago to her appointment and it was in a really bad part of town and the waiting room was so dirty. I pretty much almost cried and we didn't go through with that appointment. I have now found a doctor that is 2 minutes away from our apartment, the clinic in new and clean, and I LOVE the doctor. Moving to a new city is hard for things like that. Anyways, here are little Aubrey's 2 month stats:

Length: 21.5 inches
Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
Head: I can't remember, but she has a small head!

I was seriously shocked when they weighed her. She has pretty much doubled her birth weight in 2 months. And "unadjusted" she is now in the 5% for weight and the 10% for height. Little Aubrey is definitely growing up.  




And.... Aubrey is 64 days old. Steven has been around her for 23 of them. How sad. But.... this week is his last week of travel. Hooray! Even though he hasn't been able to be around her much, we definitely make good use out of the time we have. I love seeing Steven as a dad.



1 comment:

pam said...

look at aubrey grow! yay. she is very sweet. and you are just the most amazing girl i know. i'm not sure i could have done all the you have with out steven. he's a lucky man!