Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally Settled

When we moved into Wymount temporarily in July, we only unpacked half of our boxes and pretty much just lived with the basics. I have now completely unpacked and put away everything in our apartment, and so for the first time in 8 months, I finally feel like I have a home.

After everything that has gone on the past few months, I now feel like I can relax, breathe, and just live life again. I didn't really realize how stressed I have been until I started to relax. However.... just as Aubrey and I get here, Steven has been sent to work in Orange County for the next three weeks. *sigh* I guess life never really slows down.

So, to entice our family and friends to come visit, here is a tour of our apartment:

The kitchen:
Bathroom:

Dining Room:

Bedroom:


Aubrey's Room:


And Living Room:



We really like it here, and hope we can stay for a while. I know I mentioned this in my last post, but one of the main things I am LOVING is the weather. 70 degrees in February. Having grown up in Canada, I almost didn't know that was possible. 

And.... the "Littlest Foote"....

Is starting to get some chub on her cheeks. I'm loving it!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, Paige, your apartment is so cute! It looks so great decorated!! :) And even from the pictures I can tell it feels more like a home then when I was there. I'm so happy for you. And Aubrey is just precious! I can't wait to visit!! :)

J Fox said...

Wow, I'm very impressed with how quickly you got everything unpacked and decorated... it looks amazing and Aubrey is sooo cute! Congrats again and I'm glad things are slowing down for you now.

HolliJo said...

You apartment is adorable! And I too can't believe how fast you got unpacked! Glad you guys are finally starting to get settled. Good luck surviving busy season on the spouse end :)!

Heather Curtis said...

I love the vinyl lettering above that picture. It is absolutely gorgeous. I might have to copy a little :) And I love the decor in Aubrey's room. She is so adorable. I miss her and you and Steven. And seriously if your house was not enough incitement to come see you (it was- it looks amazing), the weather sure is! I am jealous!!! I'm glad you've settled in and found a home. I just wish I was nearer to it.