Saturday, February 12, 2011

Newborn Photos

Right before we left for California, I had Aubrey's newborn photos taken. Since I'm not supposed to take Aubrey anywhere for a while, my friend Heather came to the house to take them for me.

She is so talented. I absolutely LOVE them. I also love seeing how much Aubrey has already grown. She is gaining weight so well and has officially grown out of her newborn clothes. We're on the 0-3 month wardrobe now.

The pictures were taken when she was 5 weeks old.... so she technically shouldn't have even been born yet. Here are a few of my favorites. I especially love how the pictures capture her funny personality.






3 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Those pictures are incredibly cute. She is so amazingly beautiful! Congrats Paige!

Heather Curtis said...

She is beautiful. As is her mother.

J Fox said...

Pictures are soo cute, I love them. Aubrey looks a photographers dream, she's a very cute baby!